Congratulations to the winners! After reviewing hundreds of websites, Pacific Medical Training is happy to award these sites with our “Best of Naturopathic Sites” award. We fully appreciate and can understand the time and commitment it takes to maintain a website and continue to provide current content easily accessible to the sites viewers.
- herbs-hands-healing.co.uk — Herbs, Hands, Healing started in 1979 and was “very simple at first” according to herbalist and naturopath Jill Davies. Now, the site has a vast array of resources to educate those interested in naturopathy such as e-books, herbal guides, articles, videos, and more.
- clinicofnaturalmedicine.eu — Clinic of Natural Medicine started its website circa 2013. It’s a good place to learn about latest naturopathic analysis healing techniques such as iridology or orthomolecular supplementation therapy The site will expand “by adding information on genetic testing and how understanding about gene expression can help to provide a more unique treatment protocol for patients.”
- Get well here — Deidre Macdonald, ND, says she has had her website “about 7 years and I see it not only as a venue to promote my practice but also to share information for people who may not be able to afford to come for private care. My goal for the future is to add more video. Specifically, I’d like to make short videos on areas that I treat, like autoimmune disease, gastro disorders etc.”
- truehealthnm.com — True Health Naturopathic Medicine’s website went live in 2012. According to the site founder, Jenn Lutz, “The way people often get to us is when they feel they have exhausted all other options. Our intention with our site was to make it SEO friendly and then use it as a way to educate about naturopathic medicine and not just sell our business. We want for it to be a ‘Health Hub’ with lots of info[rmation] but not lose the important patient information.” Check out what they treat and how they treat it under their health hub tab!
- naturopathtoronto.ca — Toronto Naturopathic Doctor started about 12 years ago. The site’s founder, Dr. Pamela Frank, takes a scientific approach, offering lab tests in order to better serve her clients. In addition to advice on supplements and diet, she is also an acupuncturist.
- naturopathicpediatrics.com — Naturopathic Pediatrics launched its site in September 2014. Site founder, Erika Krumbeck, ND, stated “The goal of the site is to be the source for natural health information that parents can truly trust. As a naturopathic physician I have found many online sources of natural health information to be alarming. Most are “Mom blogs” who offer various health advice from non-physicians. I anticipate the site to continue to grow as we post both common sense and research-based articles on natural treatments for common health conditions in children.”
- thekarlfeldtcenter.com — The Karlfeld Center’s website was launched in 2015. Their practice focuses on non-invasive, comprehensive healthcare solutions. According to one of the site’s representatives, the Karlfeld Center plans to “include a video conferencing tool to allow doctors and patients to connect securely.” as well as “provide more preventative health protocols online.”
- humannaturenaturalhealth.com — Dr. Ian D. Bier of Human Nature Natural Health stated “We started our practice and the associated website in 2010… Our goal has always been to provide information on naturopathic medicine and provide research to educate people on choices they can make to improve their health.” Check out the informative articles on topics such as diabetes, heart disease, digestive disorders, and more.